From the mountains of western North Carolina, to the streets of New Orleans, to the clubs & theaters of the nations biggest cities and smallest towns, The Resonant Rogues have been winning the hearts of audiences from coast to coast. Since their inception in the spring of 2013, they have spent months touring the U.S. and even overseas for a month in Europe. Keith Smith and Sparrow Pants write songs that transcend genres, and their meaningful lyrics and infectious melodies will catch your ear and move your feet. With accordion, guitar, violin, upright bass, banjo, and vocal harmonies, their instrumentation and stylization are at once innovative and steeped in tradition.
- The Odditorium, Asheville NC December 11, 2013 at 9:00 pm – 12:00 am The Odditorium, Asheville NC
- Avogadro's Number, Ft. Collins, CO December 20, 2013 at 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- The Laughing Goat, Boulder, CO December 21, 2013 at 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- The Stage Stop December 22, 2013 at 9:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- 3rd Coast Tribal January 10, 2014 – January 13, 2014 Fort Worth Texas