From the mountains of western North Carolina, to the streets of New Orleans, to the clubs & theaters of the nations biggest cities and smallest towns, The Resonant Rogues have been winning the hearts of audiences from coast to coast. Since their inception in the spring of 2013, they have spent months touring the U.S. and even overseas for a month in Europe. Keith Smith and Sparrow Pants write songs that transcend genres, and their meaningful lyrics and infectious melodies will catch your ear and move your feet. With accordion, guitar, violin, upright bass, banjo, and vocal harmonies, their instrumentation and stylization are at once innovative and steeped in tradition.
- 1001 Nights at St Petersbu... St Pete Beach, FL March 14, 2014 at 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm St Petersbu... St Pete Beach, FL, US
- Ligtnin' Salvage in Gainesville FL March 15, 2014 at 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm Gainesville FL
- Sluggo's With Company of Ghosts and Kid Eternity Pensacola, FL March 17, 2014 at 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm Pensacola, FL, United States
- Siberia, New Orleans, LA- March 22, 2014 at 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm Siberia, Saint Claude Avenue, New Orleans, LA, United States
- WDVX Blue Plate Special Knoxville, TN, US April 18, 2014 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm